Develop the skills needed to manage and process personal data in the context of GDPR.
The Data Protection module covers important knowledge relating to data protection concepts and principles, data subject rights, data protection policies and measures, and regulatory compliance.
Main learning outcomes
- understand concepts relating to personal data and its protection
- understand the background and scope of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- identify the rights of data subjects and the responsibilities of organisations
- know how to implement a data protection policy that is compliant with regulations
- know what to do in the event of a data breach.
Course Fee €250