The Online Essentials ECDL module sets out essential concepts and skills relating to web browsing, effective information search, online communication and e-mail.
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Understand web browsing and online security concepts.
- Use the web browser and manage browser settings, bookmarks, and web outputs.
- Search effectively for online information and critically evaluate web content.
- Understand key copyright and data protection issues.
- Understand concepts of online communities, communications and email.
- Send, receive e-mails and manage email settings.
- Organise and search emails and use calendars
ECDL TEST – Online Essentials
A 45 minute online test to be completed by the Candidate.
To Pass, a result of 75% or greater is needed.
Result is delivered after completion of the test.
Test Certificate is received within 1 week.