This module allows candidates to understand the concept of a database and demonstrate competence in using a database.
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Understand what a database is and how it is organised and operated.
- Create a simple database and view the database content in various modes.
- Create a table; define and modify fields and their properties; enter and edit data in a table.
- Sort and filter a table or form; create, modify and run queries to retrieve specific information from a database.
- Understand what a form is; create a form to enter, modify, and delete records and data in records.
- Create routine reports and prepare outputs ready for distribution.
A 45 minute online test to be completed by the Candidate.
To Pass, a result of 75% or greater is needed.
Result is delivered after completion of the test.
Test Certificate is received within 1 week.